Well, I'm sitting in the Dallas / Fort Worth Airport with Jordan trying to figure out how to pass our 4 hour layover. So far we've eaten lunch (barbeque), looked for free wi-fi (unsuccessful until we found a kiosk to try out this google chromebook), walked through every terminal, and ridden the tram between every terminal 3 times. We still have 1 hour and 45 minutes....It's going to be a long trip.
~Hasta luego!!!
Auuuuubbbbbbbrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ReplyDeleteA picture of you is on my momma's photography blog :)
seraseraheinrichs.wordpress.com
not that you havent seen the picture already but... yah...
hope you made it to Bolivia safe and sound :D Have fun with the altitude sickness :P
KKKKKAAAAAAATTTTTHHHHHRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYNNNNNNN!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info...Her blog is pretty cool.
Yes I made it there just fine....It was way too long of a flight though.
The altitude is absolutely no problem! It doesn't affect me at all. How do you like the humidity? : )
Your Aunt and I are glad that you made it to your destination okay. When you get settled in, email me at kent.d.cline (at) gmail (dot) com (you know what to do about the "dot" and "com" thing) and I will send you that invitation to Diaspora that we talked about at your going away dinner. Also, let Sonya or me know when you figure out what times might be good for making Skype calls (if you want to that is).
ReplyDeleteTake care and let us know if you need anything.
L,
Uncle Cline and Aunt Sonya